Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

As soon as Chris gets home from work we are headed to camp for the night! I'm excited! We will hopefully get to take the baby to the little mini zoo/animal park thing at the Farmer's Inn since it was closed the last time we went to camp. I prepared chocolate covered graham crackers to use for smore's and i sliced up strawberries to take to add to them. MMMmmmMMM chocolate, strawberries, marshmallows, and graham crackers! And homemade ice cream since my dad is taking his ice cream maker! I just love that Chris took a vacation day and is off monday for the holiday, so I feel like we get double weekend this week!
Anyways, I just wanted to post again really fast to keep myself in the habit of remembering to post haha. Some BIG changes are in store for our family soon but I can't post about them yet. So any of you who are reading make sure you check  back to see what they are!
Ok that's it from me have a great weekend everyone!!!!

<3
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment