Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Summer time and the living's busy

I know I know... to all maybe 4 of you who will read this,  I haven't posted in a VERY long time. And for that I apologize but it's hard to remember to sit at a computer when it's so nice outside and you have a little trouble maker crawling all over the place! Brooke will be 9 months old tomorrow! I can't believe how time has flown by! As I mentioned she started crawling a few weeks ago and she's been a little demolition baby ever since! We had alot more baby proofing to do than I thought we did! When I last wrote I mentioned we were going on vacation, we did and it was SO fun! Brooke ate alot of sand (I'm just thankful now that she was unable to crawl when we went) and napped on the beach ALOT! She was so cute in her little swim suits and sunhats! We saw the ponies and turtles and deer and squirrels and even dolphins!! We went on our boat tour and pulled the crab traps and ate some of the best crab I've ever had! We also went shore crabbing with a line hook and chicken necks which was alot of fun! We mini golfed and saw the sights too. It was an all-around great time! Plus we stopped and saw Ed, Lisa, Daniel, and Kevin on the way home which is always priceless to me! Here are some pictures of our trip~





























After vacation, Chris finished up his old job, and started training for the second, when we had a family tragedy. My father in law passed away suddenly July 12th. He was an amazing man and will be missed so so much. We love and miss you Rich!







Due to being in training at the time, the company gave Chris the option of leaving the training class with no disciplinary actions and unfortunately also no pay and return during the next class starting Aug. 22nd. We felt it was our best option so we've been experiencing alot of family time which has been very nice. But also kept me very busy. Chris has his birthday this coming week along with the Butler Farm Show, the Jeep Heritage Festival, and the Lake's Regatta! It's going to be fun! Busy Busy Busy but fun! Well that's all I can think of to write about at the moment and yet again I'm writing super late at night when I should be sleeping, so I'll just end with some of our summer photo's to keep everyone up-to-date!

<3
Rachel





















No comments:

Post a Comment